Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Gnome Mistake About It..." I'll Be Seeing You In All The Old Familiar Places."

A very special treasury celebrating my 100 TH. SALE on Etsy! Featuring some of my favorite shops and mentors, shops I loved along the way and new shops to enjoy!
As always, Thank you all for your beautiful items and support!
Patti.xo


I would be "gnomewhere"
Without these wonderful shops!
From my first Etsy buys,
To my new hellos...
Etsy has been a great place to grow!


Patti.xo.Loves Paris Studio


Enjoy the shops and my all time favorite, Frankie, singing on YouTube at the end.  ...I will be seeing you in all the old familiar "Etsy Places" all day through...:)

"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful!  Patti

"Gnome Mistake About It..."

Featured Shops: Click on any photo for a direct link to Etsy.com and all the shops!

Curator

curator

I would be "gnomewhere"
Without these wonderful shops!
From my first Etsy buys,
To my new hellos...
Etsy has been a great place to grow!
Patti.xo.Loves Paris Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment