Wednesday, February 5, 2014

get busy...the secret of life...

get busy...the secret of life...

...is enjoying the passage of time.

  Secret of Life - James Taylor

James Taylor and Frank Sinatra run a close tie for my favorite singer of all time.  So many memories wrapped up in both of their wonderful songs. James reminds me of my children ..the magical time when they were little...they are still magical..but now they are all grown up and 7 grandchildren keep us happy and busy !  :)

My blog today is dedicated to my precious family...

the whole dozen of us! 

I love each of you to to the moon and back...

you make my heart sing.  Love, Mom/Mimi  xox 

 "La vie est belle!"  Life is beautiful!  Patti xo

Featured Shops:

 Click on any photo for a direct link to Etsy.com

get busy...the secret of life...



Curator


curator

 

No comments:

Post a Comment