Friday, October 14, 2011

That Old Black Magic, An Etsy Treasury

That Old Black Magic

Curator

curator

That old black magic has me in its spell,
That old black magic that you weave so well...
And everytime your lips meet mine, darling, down and down I go,
Round and round I go.
In a spin, loving the spin I'm in,
Under that old black magic called love.

 There is something special about this classic Frank Sinatra song, it is as relevant today as it was back then.  Love is definitely like black magic, so marvelous but impossible to figure out!  Do some gift shopping while you enjoy this black magic Etsy treasury. Click on any picture for direct links back to the shops.

For music lovers, I have a YouTube of Frankie "swinging" out the tune complete with lyrics.  Careful, it's a catchy tune....
"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful!  Patti

*Featured Shops: with direct links to Etsy



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti~

    Thanks so much for including me in this rich and beautiful collection! Love the sense of drama you created with all these treasures.
    ~Karrita

    ReplyDelete