Monday, June 18, 2012

I Lost You To The Summer Wind

Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant, Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind

Click on any photo for a direct link to Etsy.com

Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant,  Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind
zoom
Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant,  Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant,  Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant,  Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant,  Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant,  Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind
Jewelry Organic Modern Abstract Pendant, Reversible Hand Stamped Aluminum, I Lost You To The Summer Wind. Light as a feather and gentle as a summer breeze. Unique, one of a kind original hand stamped reversible pendant. The organic texture reminds me of a summer wind. The pendant reverses to a solid silver tone galvanized-style texture.

The pendant measures 3/4" (1.91cm) H x 2-3/4" (6.99cm) W x 0.025" (0.64mm) thick. Inked and polished by hand and strung on a soft deep black velvet necklace that is 20 " (50.*cm) long with a 2 inch (5.08cm) chain extender.

*"The summer wind came blowin' in
From across the sea
It lingered there to touch your hair
And walk with me

All summer long
we sang a song
And then we strolled that golden sand
Two sweethearts and the summer wind

Like painted kites, those days and nights
They went flying by
The world was new beneath the blue
Umbrella sky

Then softer than a piper man
One day, it called to you
I lost you I lost you to
The summer wind.."

*http://www.lyrics007.com/Frank%20Sinatra%20Lyrics/The%20Summer%20Wind%20Lyrics.html

Your pendant will be placed in a white gift box and placed in a soft grey organza gift bag.

All wrapped and ready for gift giving!

"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful! Patti

Delightfully unique, an original organic summer wind reversible pendant from Loves Paris Studio.

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Ships from United States

ship to cost with another item
United States $3.00 USD $0.00 USD
Everywhere Else $10.00 USD $0.00 USD

Payment methods

    LovesParisStudio accepts credit cards directly through Etsy.
  • Credit Card
  • PayPal and Credit Cards
  • Money Order

No comments:

Post a Comment