Monday, June 11, 2012

SOMETIMES FLEAS ARE A GOOD THING!

Sometimes fleas are a good thing.  The Portland Flea For All is a perfect example of how to have fun with fleas..not the real ones, silly.  The market ones! Here is the link for directions:    http://portlandfleaforall.com/about-us/

I am so happy and proud to be a vendor in this wonderful new selling venue for artists, crafts people, vintage dealers and more.  If you are looking for a fun way to spend an hour or two on any Saturday or Sunday, 10-5PM, stop by "The Flea" as we affectionately call it.

There is always some interesting music playing, warm people, bargains to be had, parking in a lot across the street couldn't be easier.  Handicapped accessible.  So much to see!  No two days are ever exactly alike, as the many of the vendors change on a rotating basis.  There is a retro, old fashion, down to earth feeling at the flea.  No pretensions,  just a lot nice of people selling wonderful things.

Erin and Nathaniel have a laid back, easy going managerial style that makes you want to please them.  I am probably among the oldest of the vendors, and I have been treated with open arms and thoughtfulness.  Having an active Etsy shop is not the same as meeting REAL people!  I love it.

So far, I have sold for 3 weekends, and I love it!  The customer base is increasing and the camaraderie among the staff and vendors couldn't be better!

As a special incentive to all my BLOG READERS:  i WILL GIVE YOU 10% off YOUR FIRST purchase from me at the flea.  Just mention my blog brought you in, and you save 10% off the top!

I offer all my customers, 20% off their second item.  That offer is good at the moment, or when you come back.  I will give you a special business card with the discount code on it.

I accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. 

All my work is satisfaction guaranteed.

My prices at the Flea are much lower than they are on Etsy.  So if you are a New England-er, it may be worth the trip to Portland.  You can always contact me here on my blog or send me an email to:  lovesparis@maine.rr.com, if you are interested in a particular photo or piece of jewelry.  You will save a lot of money on shipping and be able to purchase quality items for less!

So, "Hop on over, (pun intended) to The Flea" to see me, Erin and Nathaniel and all the wonderful vendors.
I promise, you won't be disappointed.  Beach day? no problem, take a break and browse for a while in our breezy spacious area selling place. 

Here are the list of vendors, http://portlandfleaforall.com/ourvendors/

Of course I am hoping that by now you all know my shop, Loves Paris Studio.

I  will look forward to meeting you outside of cyberspace and inside "The Flea! "

"La vie a belle!" Life is beautiful!  ...and FUN at the The Flea!  Patti, Loves Paris Studio

PS.  Any of my Etsy items, including my new favorite "Build a button Bracelet" can be found at the flea as well!  

Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite Color, Color Combo

ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite  Color, Color Combo
zoom
ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite  Color, Color Combo ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite  Color, Color Combo ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite  Color, Color Combo ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite  Color, Color Combo ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite  Color, Color Combo
ON SALE Summer Jewelry Bracelet Button Charms, Build A Button Bracelet, Birthday, Grad, Bridal Party Colors, Favorite Color, Color Combo. Casually chic with a modern retro charm!

Love buttons? Love color and charm bracelets? Now you can design one just for you! Silver-plated charm bracelet loaded with vintage and new buttons. Incredibly lightweight, it is perfect for the warm summer days ahead.. A beautiful accessory that is sure to give you compliments.

PICK YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, COLOR COMBO, SCHOOL COLORS, WEDDING COLORS
BUILD A BUTTON BRACELET!

***Orders of 5 or more bracelets will receive a 20% discount. Pleaseonvo me before you order.

For all ages young girl, tween, teen, adult.
Base size can be shortened for smaller wrists; fewer buttons will be needed.

Large wrist? No problem. I can add extra links and buttons! No extra charge. :)

Please select a color or color combination: ***You need 28 BUTTONS for average wrist.

1. Primaries/Secondary/Complimentary
2. Neutrals
3. Pastels/Monochromatic
4. Mother Of Pearl Vintage (off white)

Your bracelet will have 28 buttons, all different sizes like in the sample photos.
Mostly vintage buttons, but a few will be newer up cycled .

You can have one color or lots of colors, the choice is yours...I have a lot of buttons.
If you want a brass bracelet or silver tone please let me know as they require a special assembly technique. Feel free to look at my ready made button bracelets for ideas: https://www.etsy.com/listing/98714477/on-sale-summer-jewelry-bracelet-charm

I should be able to accommodate most requests. If I do not have enough of a particular color, you may have to wait a little longer for your bracelet.

**There is no additional charge for custom" build a button bracelets"!

If you need assistance in selecting a color or color scheme, just convo me,
Here is a good link to learn more about color: http://www.dreamhomedecorating.com/color-wheel-chart.html

These bracelets are OOAK, handmade by me in my Maine studio. I have been collecting buttons for the past two years and look forward to offering unique and stylish jewelry with buttons as the main component.

The silver-plated bracelet is just a little over 7.5 inches(19.1cm) long. I can shorten or lengthen it at your request. It closes with a lobster clasp.

All my jewelry is gift wrapped in a white jewelry box and organza gift bag.

"La vie est belle!!" Life is beautiful! Patti

Have some summer time fun and build a button bracelet from Love Paris Studio.

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Ships from United States

ship to cost with another item
United States $3.00 USD $0.00 USD
Everywhere Else $10.00 USD $0.00 USD

Payment methods

    LovesParisStudio accepts credit cards directly through Etsy.
  • Credit Card
  • PayPal and Credit Cards
  • Money Order

Related items in this shop

  • ON SALE Jewelry Brooch,  Antique Silver VICTORIAN Luggage Tag, Recapture the Romance of Victorian Times With An Ornate Baroque Brooch
  • ON SALE Summer Jewelry Ring Button Orange Flower, Vintage Orange Button, Icy Orangesicle, RADIANT Summer Ring
  • ON SALE Summer Jewelry Ring Button Sparkling Summer Limeade, Lime Sunburst With Peridot Crystal Cabochon, RADIANT Summer Ring,
  • ON SALE Summer Jewelry Ring Button, Modern Golden Spiral Button Ring With Topaz Crystal, Adjustable,  RADIANT Summer Ring,
$24.00 USD
10 available

Shop

Shop owner

Patti Sundik

No comments:

Post a Comment