Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Amazing Grace

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed...


"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful!

Patti.xo.Loves Paris Studio

I had always thought of Whitney Houston when I thought of this beautiful gospel song.  But, today I have discovered that Leann Rimes renders a vocal performance that is exquisite, soulful, and inspiring.  Enjoy her on YouTube at the end, after you finish seeing all these beautiful treasures I found on Etsy! 

I feel blessed to know some people who have amazing grace...Our Aunt Ginny first comes to mind...she is like an angel on earth...we are blessed to have people with grace among us.

To think about

James Ryle has suggested "Grace is the empowering Presence of God enabling you to be who He created you to be, and to do what He has called you to do." 

Alternatively Bill Gothard has suggested "Grace gives us the desire and the power that God gives us to do his will."[1] Both of these definitions make good sense of the word grace throughout the Bible." 

 * http://www.seekfind.net/WhatIsGrace.html
  
Amazing Grace

FEATURED SHOPS:  CLICK ON ANY PHOTO FOR A DIRECT LINK TO  ETSY.COM.


Curator


curator
 
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful!
Patti.xo.Loves Paris Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment