Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Not Too Late...Wake Up And Espresso Yourself!

Having a little fun today with my Etsy treasury and a "play" on words.  I had forgotten how amazing Madonna was back in 1989 when she performed "Express Yourself" at the MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS.

Well, I love espresso, love to express myself, and enjoy making Etsy treasuries that feature the work of 16 talented artists.  Have a ball..enjoy the treasury and Madonna on YouTube at the end...and don't forget to..

EXPRESS YOURSELF!  :)

"La vie est belle!"  Life is beautiful!  Patti 


Wake Up And Espresso Yourself! 

Featured Shops: Click on any photo for a direct link back to Etsy.com



Curator


curator


Interested in joining Living Design Team, we are considering applications.
Please see:http://www.etsy.com/teams/9528/living-design?ref=pr_team
Please cite the treasury that prompted you to join our team in your application.



4 comments:

  1. Great Collection!Thank you so much for including my felted bracelet on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Silver+Hematite Necklace! :))) Wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collection, thank you very much for including me in your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. l love this!l am honored to be included in your lovely treasury,
    Thnak you dear !

    ReplyDelete