Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Passion, Pearls, And Paisley..Kiss And Tell.."I'm gonna live, live, live, until I die!".

Live
Love
Laugh
Linger
Lunge...
Life is waiting...


"La vie est belle!!"  Life is beautiful! 

My main man, Frank Sinatra, says it all...
" I'm gonna live till I die! I'm gonna laugh 'stead of cry,
I'm gonna take the town and turn it upside down,
I'm gonna live, live, live until I die."  


Enjoy him on YouTube at the end. 

Today, I was first inspired by the white paisley blank gift card, I have always loved paisley designs.  They are timeless and classic.  Then of course I love pearls, also timeless and classic, and before I knew it my treasury evolved...an affirmation of love and life!  

Sometimes I am amazed at how my mind links totally separate things together into a cohesive meaningful whole.  I love this treasury.  It is one of my personal favorites.  I hope you enjoy it , too.
 Patti  xox

Passion, Pearls, And Paisley..Kiss And Tell

Featured Shops: Click on any photo for a direct link to Etsy.com.



Curator


curator


Live
Love
Laugh
Linger
Lunge...
Life is waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment