Thursday, September 26, 2013

Patti's Got A Brand New Bag!

It is official...I am now represented by Fine Art America...there will be new work added almost everyday.  I am very excited to be part of this group of talented artists.  

Please stop by and visit my new web page:  http://patricia-sundik.artistwebsites.com


Maine Landscapes

Beautiful landscape vignettes of Maine photographed during a thirty-three year time frame. Like their literary counterpart these impressionistic scenes focus on one moment or give a particular insight into the specific character a familiar setting that I have admired and photographed every season of the year.
Patricia Sundik - Sunset On Casco Bay Maine
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Autumn In Maine
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Cabbage Island
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Maine Summer Pond
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Fort Williams Twilight
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Back Cove
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Birches
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - East End Boat Launch
Patricia Sundik


Flowers

I love flowers. Whether they are in the garden, in the store, or an outdoor market, their beauty captivates me. This gallery includes a few of my favorite flower photos.
Patricia Sundik - Apple Blossoms And Buds
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Pink Calla Lily
Patricia Sundik

No comments:

Post a Comment