Friday, December 13, 2013

Jack Frost Winter Ice Fantasy ...The Christmas Song


Jack Frost Winter Ice Fantasy...
The Christmas Song

http://patricia-sundik.artistwebsites.com/featured/jack-frost-winter-ice-fantasy-patricia-sundik.html 


Come Celebrate The Holidays With Art On Sale Through December, only at Fine Art America

USE Code:  for 25% off my commission.
EUAYAM

 

Merry Christmas..Patti xo  






Patricia E. Sundik, Fine Art
Patricia Sundik - Fine Artist

Patricia Sundik

Patricia Sundik
South Portland, ME - United States
Maine artist passionate about photography, jewelry and vintage. Locally, my photographs are currently on display and for sale at Kennedy Studios, 42 Exchange Street, Portland, Maine. Come and meet me at The Portland Flea For All, Portland, Maine. I am there every weekend sharing and selling all the beautiful things I make, see and alter. 

Retired art educator. I have a BA from Douglass College, Rutgers, The State University, and an MA from Southern Connecticut State University. My major academic emphasis was art education, ceramics, crafts, and art history and appreciation. Traveling and having the time to pursue my artistic ideas is extremely rewarding to me. 

Married for 45 years, my husband and I love to travel. We especially enjoyed Paris and Italy. We have 3 adult children, 7 precious grandchildren and two adorable Ragdoll cats. 

My passion for photography has been with me since I was a very young girl with my first Brownie camera. Recording the beauty I see for over 50 years, is my greatest joy. A college students in the 60's, I was fortunate to be part of the NYC Op Art, and Pop Art movements. I love experimentation and exploration. 

I am a life long learner who greets everyday with a 'what can I make today' attitude..so much to share...so little time. Nature, travel, typography, digitally altered photography, and abstraction. 
compose a portfolio that is huge and diverse, I look forward to sharing it with you. 

'La vie est belle! Life is beautiful! Patti 
NEXT432
[1]
PREVIOUS

Patricia Sundik - Jack Frost Winter Ice...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Maple Tree Blue Sky...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Wine Cellar Italy 12TH...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Santa Maria di Nazareth...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Scooters Northern Italy...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Christmas Frenzy Op Art
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Abstract Christmas...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - St. Peters Basilica...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - The Nativity Photograph...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - The Nativity Miracle...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Vatican Museum Gallery...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Vatican Museum Gallery...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Red Rose Christmas Love
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Beautiful Buttons Series...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Arno River Reflections...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Italian Department Store...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Venetian Golden Carnival...
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Maine Winter Nor
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Orange Rose Thanksgiving
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Nor
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Lichen Study  No. 1
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Winter Snow Storm
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Freshly Falling Snow
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Christmas Holly Berries
Patricia Sundik
Patricia Sundik - Maine Winter Snowy Garden
Patricia Sundik





No comments:

Post a Comment