Friday, January 27, 2012

I'll Have Mine With Sprinkles, Please. An Etsy Treasury Featuring The Sweet Things In Life!

I have absolutely no idea where the title for this treasury came from.  It just popped into my head yesterday, so of course I had to make a treasury to explain the wonder of  sprinkles.  They always add a little magic to things that are already sweet.  Maybe, what we need to do is add more sprinkles to everything! LOL.

Enjoy these wonderful shops.  I  am featuring two shops from my Etsy TAGT TEAM, as well as celebrating three team members' birthdays.  All of these shops will have large photos promoting them on my blog.

And of course, what would my blog be without a YouTube?  It is pouring rain here in Maine.  Donovan came to mind with his wonderful song, "The Sun Is A Very Magic Fellow."  I love Donovan, all the old standards.

The video that accompanies this YouTube is somewhat of a psychedelic sprinkle itself!  Enjoy!  And, don't forget to pour on those sprinkles!  

"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful! Patti xo



I'll Have Mine With Sprinkles, Please.

FEATURED SHOPS: CLICK ON ANY PHOTO FOR A DIRECT LINK TO ETSY.

Curator


curator

"I'll have mine with sprinkles, please."
How to make something that is already good,
even better? Why add sprinkles, of course!
Enjoy these sweet sprinkle items from these delightful Etsy Shops that know how to POUR IT ON!







2 comments:

  1. Viv will take hers with Freckles! And lots of them!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun collection!! Thanks so much for including me:)

    ReplyDelete