Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Earth Dancing In Fresh Green Clover, Dance With Me. I Want To Be Your Partner. Dance With Me.

Dance with me!  I just love that song.  I fell in love with my husband when I danced with him.  The first dance and I knew...he was mine.  

Dancing evokes so many emotions.  Mostly cheerful, graceful, and happy ones.  On occasion there are sad dances.  But, we won't think about those today.  Lets think about dancing in bare feet on fresh green clover.  You can almost feel and smell it.  Earth Day is fast approaching so start celebrating today by shopping green and brown.

Love is all around...don't you just love May Pole Dancing! I do!  At the end of the blog there is a YouTube of ORLEANS singing "Dance With Me!"  Be sure to listen..it will lift you up off the ground! :)  

"La vie est belle!"  Life is beautiful...and so is mother earth!  Patti.xo.Loves Paris Studio

 

Earth Dancing In Fresh Green Clover

FEATURED SHOPS: CLICK ON ANY PHOTO FOR A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ETSY.COM

Curator


curator

Celebrate Earth Day everyday...
"Fantasy could never be so giving
I feel free, I hope that you are willing
Pick your feet up, and kick your feet up
Dance with me."
Love is all around.
Shop green and brown.
Patti.xo.Loves Paris Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment