Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blue Dreams... beautiful blue daydreams...all I have to do is dream

I guess by now everyone has guessed that I love a lot of the old songs.  One of the reasons I love them so much is that you can actually understand what they are singing.  This classic went so well with my blue dream treasury today that I had to include it in the title..the one and only Everly Brothers...:) on YouTube at the end. 
Here are just of a few of the Etsy shops that have inspired me over the past year and a half.  I have learned so much from wonderful teammates on Tagt and it is joyful to form new friendships on new teams and to welcome newcomers and applaud their work.

We were all new once...remember? Thanks everyone!  

"La vie est belle!"  Life is beautiful!  Patti 

 

Blue Dreams... beautiful blue daydreams.

FEATURED SHOPS: 

Click on any photo for a direct link to Etsy .com

Curator


curator

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."C.S. Lewis
"There's no telling how many miles you'll have to run while chasing a dream."
Etsy artists who never cease to inspire,encourage,amaze & console me.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this treasury is the greyhound print and the message.....
    My family has rescued greyhounds for years and I know how HARD they can run.
    Thank you for including me here, I really appreciate it!
    Robin
    jarmfarm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Patti for the feature here as well as on Etsy! I'm humbled by your thoroughness of promoting and pray your generosity comes back to you 10 fold! :) Thank you so much for your time and for sharing your treasuries with us! :)

    Best! - Dawn of lostsentiments

    ReplyDelete