Friday, August 19, 2011

Autumn Bittersweet Wreath Welcome Photo 10 x10 by LovesParis

 Dear Readers,

It is so hard to believe that it is almost the end of August.  Everywhere you turn people have begun to think about autumn, and back to school!  This will be our second autumn at our condo.  I love it here.  So much easier to maintain.

I can spend all my "extra" time doing what I truly love, editing my photographs and making jewelry while listening to my man of the hour, Frank Sinatra.
I am almost finished his biography by James Kaplan, Frank, The Voice.  It is an amazing read!  I have learned so much about the man.  I always loved his songs and the special way only he could sing them.  Now I am in love with him all over again.

You will be finding a lot of Frank Sinatra Songs from YouTube on my blog, and FB and twitter pages.  I just can't get enough of him!  So if you have the time, listen to "Autumn Leaves" by Frank...it is positively beautiful.

Oh, and by the way, I am selling these pretty Autumn Bittersweet Welcome Wreath Photos in my Etsy shop. At a very special sale price, only $20.00 which includes shipping and free personalization.

The autumn leaves drift by my window, the autumn leavers of red and gold.

"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful! Patti











10" SQUARE AUTUMN WREATH WELCOME PHOTO

Just click link below to go to my Etsy Shop, Loves Paris Studio, Thanks!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80075878/autumn-bittersweet-wreath-welcome-photo    Autumn Bittersweet Wreath Welcome Photo 10 x10 by LovesParis

Autumn bittersweet wreath welcome photo to greet your guests without all the hassle of wreath buying and hanging.

Autumn special, on sale, only $20.00 includes shipping and free personalization!

This photo says "WELCOME" I acually made the wreath from our grapevines on Longwood.

This square photo can be personalized with any family name or short message at no extra charge.

TITLE: Autumn Bitterweet Wreath Welcome Photo, can be personalized

SIZE: 10 x 10

My photographs are professionally printed on Fuji Digital Archive paper.
Shipped safely and directly to you from my developer.
Watermark and logo will not appear on final print.

This is a sample photo with low resolution to prevent infringement.

10% of all proceeds from my shop go to FIRST to fund EHK Research.
Please read my shop announcement for more information. Thank you.

I am never too busy for your comments or questions.
Please convo me or send Email to: lovesparis [!at] maine.rr.com

Please visit my blog: http://pattilovesparis.blogspot.com/

(c)2011 Patricia E. Sundik, Loves Paris Studio

"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful! Patti

Ships from United States

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
ship tocostwith another item
United States $0.00 USD $0.00 USD
Canada $7.00 USD $0.00 USD
Everywhere Else $10.00 USD $0.00 USD 


PERSONALIZED WITH YOUR FAMILY NAME, NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment