Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hibiscus Flower Photo 10 x 8 Pink Red and White by LovesParis



Hibiscus Flower in Full Bloom


Summer is not over yet!  I am enjoying gorgeous blossoms like this one each day! They are not only utterly exotic, but are huge and so showy.  As if to say, "Hey, look at me! Not only did I survive last winter, but I look better than I ever dreamed of!

The Hibiscus has a marvelous history and symbolism attached to it.  For more information please click the link below:


Hisbiscus flower photo in full bloom with morning dew. I have waited five long years to successfully grow my very own Hibiscus flowering plant here in Maine. It is from a tropical background. Only certain varieties are hardy enough to withstand Maine's long, hard, winter.

I had never seen one until I visited my then, future daughter-in-law, Jenny. Hers was magnificent. I just could not believe how exquisite and tropical it looked. You could almost pretend you were in Hawaii!

Now, Jenny is my wonderful daughter-in-law, mother of our sixth grandchild, Alexander. Not only did she bring much joy and love into our lives, but she also inspired the "birth" of my first Hibiscus! I love its exotic beauty. Hibiscus have a long and fascinating history. It is no wonder they are so exquisite! Enjoy

TITLE: Hibiscus Flower, Pink, Red and White Blossom
SIZE: 10 X 8

Professionally printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper.
Shipped directly to you from my developer.
Water mark will not appear on final print.

Sample photo is set at low resolution to help prevent infringement.

10% of all sales from my shop go to FIRST to help fund EHK research.
For more information, please read my shop announcement. Thank you.

Please visit my blog: http://pattilovesparis.blogspot.com/

I am never too busy for your questions or comments.
Please convo me or email: lovesparis @ maine.rr.com

(c)2011 Patricia E. Sundik, Loves Paris Studio

"La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful! Patti

Ships from United States

ship tocostwith another item
United States $0.00 USD $0.00 USD
Everywhere Else $10.00 USD $0.00 USD

Payment methods

  • PayPal and Credit Cards
  • Money Order

No comments:

Post a Comment