Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goldfinger, Saturday Night Special

I do not have any idea why I was compelled to do this  Etsy Treasury: Goldfinger, Saturday Night Special,the man with the Midas touch.

It may have something to do with the fact that I got tired of hearing about Irene.  So on that scary note, I escaped to my computer to create a treasury that I hope is worthy of its title.

There are many beautiful items, some from my Tagt Teamies, who I adore.
The rest are from the thousands of wonderful items one can always find on Etsy! Enjoy, but beware of his heart of gold, this heart is cold....


curator
LovesParis : Patricia E. Sundik, "La vie est belle!" Life is beautiful!

Goldfinger-the man with the Midas touch-spider's touch-cold finger-web of sin-don't go in.Golden word-lies-golden girl knows it's the kiss of death, from Mr. Goldfinger. Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold. This heart is cold

Goldfinger, Saturday Night Special

 

No comments:

Post a Comment