Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Stepping out of my "comfort zone" with this treasury.  Actually much positive is to be said about erotica in art..it has been with us for centuries!  No one, can belt it out like Tina Turner!  I saw her perform when I was in college.  This was before she left Ike.

She seemed very uncomfortable on stage.  You could sense the tension between them.  Ike, who, if you do not know this, was very emotionally and physically abusive to her.  She had the courage to leave.  When the line is crossed, that is what every women should do.  Tina is an awesome role model! She is singing on the YouTube video at the bottom.  What an amazing voice she has!  There is only one Tina Turner!

Well, anyway the idea for this treasury has been floating around in my head all day.  When I received a note that I was in a "play it forward" treasury and saw the lovers kissing, that was it.  I had to make it.  Hope you enjoy it!

Be sure to visit TAGT TEAM'S two FSP shops which are featured below, as well as our birthday girl, Heather..Briole's stunning photography.  

"La vie est belle!  Life is beautiful and sexy!  Patti xo :)


What's Love Got To Do With It?

FEATURED SHOPS: Click on any photo for a direct link to Etsy.com



Curator


curator

Play it forward" treasury for katinytis"
Rules (if so inspired):

1.If you are in this treasury please make a treasury using one of my items in the first spot

2.Post these rules in your treasury & we keep going
3.Post comment & share







1 comment: